Welcome to The Space, a women's healing & self-empowerment studio in Port Hope, Ontario that is dedicated to providing space - physical, energetic and emotional - for those who are seeking to remember who they are and their soul purpose in this life, alongside a sisterhood of support.
The intention is to offer sacred space & practices to anchor you into your most authentic self; to encourage you; to strengthen you; to inspire you; to weave a net of sisterhood to support you through the ebb & flow of your healing & soul integration.
We are the ones we have been waiting for.
We are all in this together.
We've got this.
Here at The Space, we are committed to authenticity, community, and self-discovery. The mission is to gather women, to hold space for healing and integration, to offer the highest teachings, tools and practices, to be a catalyst to connection, empowerment and sovereignty, to facilitate remembrance of deep truths, to reawaken the Wild Woman, and to reflect your Highest Potential to you.
PARKING + ENTRANCE
Though the address is Payne Cres, the driveway is located on Centennial Drive. There is a rock with our address on it on the corner of the property. Look for the little wooden peace sign. There may be a couple of parking spaces available in the driveway and the rest is street parking. As this is a corner lot, there is plenty of space along the front of the house as well as to the east of the house. Please be mindful and respectful of the neighbours.
The studio is located in the lower level of my home. The entrance is to the left of the garage. Please come in, no need to knock! My German Shepherd, Moose, may welcome you loudly from upstairs or the backyard. He is friendly and settles down before class starts!
Payment is to be made prior to attending a class or workshop.
*HST will be added beginning May 1st, 2018
Payment types accepted:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash,
Email Transfer (email@example.com)
*Debit is currently not available
*Cheques are not accepted
- Please arrive 5-15 minutes prior to the class or event. If you are running behind, please text Miranda at 587-999-0101.
- Please keep voices low in the entrance office; begin your mindfulness practice at the front door. Please no talking in the yoga studio, it is to be held as sacred space. Once you walk through the door, begin your practice of pratyahara (withdrawing of the senses, inviting yourself inside yourself).
- Please turn your cell phone off/on vibrate and please keep all personal items in the front entranceway. The door will be locked during all classes. The yoga space is to be kept as clutter free as possible (water bottles & towels are ok of course).
- Please no artificial fragrances or strong scents in the studio (perfume, body products, etc). Essential oils and mild natural fragrances are welcome. Please note that essential oils will be diffusing and incense and sage/herbs may be burned in the studio.
- If weather conditions are poor, classes may be cancelled. If you are registered for class, you will receive a notification through text or email.